Before I get started with this week’s Scavenger Hunt, I want to let you all know that this week’s Hunt is being sponsored by Grammarly, Inc. They have graciously thrown in an additional PRIZE for this week – a $10 Amazon Gift Card! This will go to the 1st person to reply with all the correct answers to this week’s Scavenger Hunt.
I use Grammarly for online proofreading because they ensure my safety and protection from the Joker’s evil twin, the notorious Comma. You see with their awesome tools and gadgets, they’re basically the Batman of proofreading. And let’s be honest, do you really wanna call on the Robins of the world when your name is on the line?
Before we get to the questions, let me again show you what you’re playing for. The first three (3) people to reply to this post with all the correct answers will win a FREE copy of The Orion Chronicles: The Journal of Forgotten Secrets by Jeremy Shory, BUAN: The Perfect Mortals by Reece Bridger, and Soul Asylum by C L Raven.
If you’ve read the rules to this contest then you’ll know you’ll have to answer three (3) questions for each of our websites. If you haven’t read them yet, you can check out the gist of the contest here: (add link here). Also, post your answers to this blog post in the comments section for your chance to win. Now let’s get to winning you some awesome books AND an Amazon gift card.
The answers to the following questions can be found on www.TheOrionChronicles.com
- What are the names of Orion’s parents?
- What is the name of the Card Game Jeremy created for The Orion Chronicles: Curse of the Phantom Brotherhood? (You can LEARN THE GAMES if you want).
- What does Francine make Orion in the 3rd chapter of The Orion Chronicles: The Journal of Forgotten Secrets?
The answers to these questions will be found on www.CLRaven.wordpress.com
- What is the name of C L Raven’s newest book? (Out now on Amazon by the way)
- What’s the name of the movie considered to be the twins’ favorite?
- The twins stayed in “the Mecca for Ghost Hunters.” Name it.
These answers will located on the pages of www.ReeceBridger.com
- Why does Reece write what he does?
- What is Reece’s Twitter handle? (Great way to contact him by the way.)
- What is the name of the main villain for Reece’s newest work, Company of Heroes?
Alright ladies and gentlemen, let the keenest eyes prevail. Stay tuned as C L Raven will be hosting next week’s Scavenger Hunt (which means you’ll be replying to their post for your chance to win). Good luck. Godspeed. Break a leg. And all that other stuff people say.